Description of product
|CSI Model Number
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)
||0 / +5 Watts
Canadian Solar CS6X-310P Solar Panel - 310 Watt Max Power
The 310 watt CS6X-310P is known for long-lasting outdoor performance.
Canadian Solar CS6X Max Power solar panels are designed to withstand harsh outdoor conditions including sand and salt mist.
- These solar panels have a top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating of 285.0 in California for higher energy production.
- Ultra reliable in a corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC 61701 "Salt Mist Corrosion Testing"
- Blowing sand resistant for farm and desert environments
- The CS6X-310P has a reassuring power tolerance of +5W.
CSI CS6X-310P 310 watt solar panels are ideal for:
- On-grid residential rooftops
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- Solar power stations
- Other on-grid applications
Extra value to customers, more benefits
- A global bankable brand, top ranking amongst module manufacturers by industry analysts.
- Dedicated customer support teams are staffed by technical support engineers and after-sale customer service representatives.
- Anti-glare project evaluation (e.g. Airport installations)
- 25 Year linear performance warranty
- 25 year performance warranty insurance
Max Power Warranty
- Product warranty on materials and workmanship
- Insurance-backed warranty
- Non-cancellable, immediate warranty insurance
- Linear power output warranty
Canadian Solar provides 100% non-cancellable, immediate warranty insurance.