Description of product
Designed for high-powered, 60-cell modules, the advanced grid-ready Enphase S280 Microinverter is built on the fifth-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics along with cost per watt reduction. With its all-AC approach, the S280 simplifies design and installation for 280 VA installations, and delivers optimal energy harvest.
The S280 is compatible with storage systems, including battery management systems. The Enphase S280 integrates seamlessly with Engage Cable, the Envoy-S, and Enlighten, Enphase's monitoring and analysis software.
Specs and Features
- Output Power: 270/280VA
- Commonly used module pairing - input power: 235 W - 365W
- Peak Power Tracking Voltage: 27 - 37 V
- Best-in-class 97.3% Peak Inverter Efficiency
- Integrated ground, eliminating the need for a copper grounding wire or WEEB
- CSA Listed per UL 1741/IEEE1547
- Enclosure environmental rating Outdoor - NEMA 6
- Configurable for variable grid profiles like Hawaiian Electric Company (HECO) Rule 14H, California Rule 21, and others
- More than 1 million hours of testing
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
- Maximum units per dedicated 20A AC branch circuit: 21 (three phase, balanced) 14 (single phase)
Additional information can be found on the Spec Sheet linked below.